Wednesday Night Mixed Doubles
February 1 - March 8, 2023
- This event is for members only.
- Sign up is for mixed doubles teams. One person only to register the team.
- If you would like to play, but do not have a doubles partner, please contact Karin at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, prior to registration opening.
- Registration is by level. Group A and Group B will play on alternate Wednesdays.
- Group A: 4.0 and above
- Group B: 3.5 and below
- Play is from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
- Cost is $10 + GST per person (covers all sessions).
- Balls are provided.
- If you plan to use the lounge after playing, please bring your own beverages and food, and clean up afterwards.
- Registration opens on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) and closes on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 10:00 p.m.
- Registration is online on a first come, first served basis. See instructions below.
- Registration is by TEAM – one registration signs up both players. Designate ONE member only to register the team. The registering member will need to pay the fee for both players (2 x $10 per person = $20 + GST) and enter the other player’s name after payment has been processed.
- Registered teams will be contacted by email.
Online Registration Instructions
- Click below to log into into GameTime (the same system you use for court bookings):
- Click on the ‘Classes and Events’ menu
- Use the ‘Categories’ filter at top left and select ‘Event’
- Locate the ‘Wednesday Night Mixed Doubles’ event, and click ‘Select’ or (‘Join Waitlist’ if there is room on the waitlist).
- Sign up your team (one registration for 2 people) using a credit card for payment
This event runs from February 1 to March 8, 2023. The play schedule for February 1 will be sent to players by email a few days prior. All subsequent play schedules will be posted in the GameTime court booking system (visible online) and on the screen in the Club reception area.
Groups A and B play every alternate Wednesday:
- Feb 1: Group A
- Feb 8: Group B
- Feb 15: Group A
- Feb 22: Group B
- Mar 1: Group A
- Mar 8: Group B
Please email Karin at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Posted on: January 12, 2023
<< back to news & events