Wednesday Night Mixed Doubles Social
October 12 - November 30, 2022
- This event is for members only.
- Sign up is for mixed doubles teams. One person only to register the team.
- If you would like to play, but do not have a doubles partner, please contact Karin at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, prior to registration opening.
- Teams will be placed into two groups according to level. Group A and Group B will play on alternate Wednesdays.
- Play is from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
- Cost is $10 + GST per person (covers all sessions).
- Balls are provided.
- If you plan to use the lounge after playing, please be mindful that all COVID protocols must be adhered to.
- Registration opens on Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) and closes on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 10:00 p.m.
- Registration is online on a first come, first served basis. See instructions below.
- Registration is by TEAM – one registration signs up both players. Designate ONE member only to register the team. The registering member will need to pay the fee for both players (2 x $10 per person = $20 + GST) and enter the other player’s name after payment has been processed.
- Registered teams will be contacted by email.
Online Registration Instructions
- Click below to log into into GameTime (the same system you use for court bookings):
- Click on the ‘Classes and Events’ menu
- Use the ‘Categories’ filter at top left and select ‘Event’
- Locate the ‘Wednesday Night Mixed Doubles Social’ event, and click ‘Select’
- Sign up your team (one registration for 2 people) using a credit card for payment
This event runs from October 12 to November 30, 2022. The play schedule for October 12 will be sent to players by email. All subsequent play schedules will be posted in the GameTime court booking system, visible online and on the screen in the Club reception area.
Groups A and B play every alternate Wednesday:
- Oct 12: Group A
- Oct 19: Group B
- Oct 26: Group A
- Nov 2: Group B
- Nov 9: Group A
- Nov 16: Group B
- Nov 23: Group A
- Nov 30: Group B
Please email Karin at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
<< back to news & events