The Spring Challenge
Mixed Doubles Event: April 23-24, 2022
Don’t miss our first event of the outdoor season! The Spring Challenge is a fun mixed doubles tournament which will be held the weekend of April 23-24, 2022*.
- This event is for members only.
- Mixed doubles categories: 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0.
- There is a limit of 10 teams per category. To be waitlisted, please email Karin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Play time will be between 12:30 and 7:00 p.m. on both days.
- No avoidances. Teams must be available to play both days.
- Each team will play two 55-minute matches per afternoon.
- Cost: $50 + GST per team.
- The lounge bar will be open from 2:00 – 7:00 p.m. both days. Beer and wine: $5 by donation.
- Opens Thursday, April 7, 2021 at 12:00 noon
- Signup is by team – one registration covers both players ($50 + GST). You will be asked to enter the name of your partner once payment has been processed.
- Registration is ONLINE. Complete enrollment using a credit card.
- Click below to log into into GameTime, then click on the ‘Classes and Events’ menu.
- Locate the Spring Challenge events using the filters at top left – select Category ‘Event‘ and Season ‘Spring 2022‘.
- Events will be visible online by end of day Monday, April 4, 2022.
Questions? Please contact Karin at email@example.com.
* This event is weather dependent and will be cancelled in case of rain.
Posted on: March 31, 2022
<< back to news & events