Ladies Doubles Fall Challenge
Oct 16 - Dec 18, 2020 (New dates added!)
COVID-19: Due to health directives, this event has been suspended until further notice.
The Ladies Doubles Fall Challenge is a fun way to play different people and hone your doubles skills!
- 3 courts of doubles play on Fridays from 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
- 2 levels of play: 2.5–3.5 NTRP and 3.5 – 4.5 NTRP (see schedule below)
- You must sign up with a partner – sign up sheets in the Club breezeway (sample)
- Court assignment in order of strength (similar to Dogwood)
- Due to high demand, sign up is limited to a maximum of two matches per person
- Matches consist of 2 regular sets (with Ad) and a 3rd set 10-point tiebreaker
- Short 5-minute warm-up
- Bring your own balls
- If you need a spare, please call the people on the waitlist first
* New dates added!
- October 16, 12:30 -2:00 pm
- November 13, 12:30 -2:00 pm
- December 4, 12:30 – 2:00 pm*
- December 11, 12:30-2:00 pm
- October 30, 12:30-2:00 pm
- November 6, 12:30-2:00 pm*
- November 27, 12:30-2:00 pm
- December 18, 12:30-2:00 pm*
Please email Sharron Weeks at email@example.com.
Posted on: October 8, 2020
<< back to news & events