Junior Programs – Winter 2022
January - March 2022
DESCRIPTION OF THE JUNIOR PROGRAM
Please click on the link below to learn about the overall Junior Program, progression pathways and classes:
RECREATIONAL PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Please click on the link below to view available classes. Classes start on Tuesday, January 4, 2022.
RECREATIONAL PROGRAM REGISTRATION
Registration opens Wednesday, December 1, 2021 and varies by age group as follows:
- 10:00 a.m.: Red Ball (formerly ‘Kids Court’) – ages 5-7
- 10:30 a.m.: Orange Ball/Orange Ball Advanced (formerly ‘Club Court’/’Club Court GOLD’) – ages 8-10
- 11:00 a.m.: Green Ball (formerly ‘Challenge Court’) – ages 11-14
- 11:00 a.m.: Yellow Ball (formerly ‘Tournament Court’) – ages 14-18
Registration is ONLINE. Classes will be posted a few days prior to registration opening.
- Members of the West Vancouver Tennis Club:
To register early and receive member rates, log in using your Club credentials, then click on the ‘Classes and Events’ menu (use the same login as for court bookings):
- Non-Members (if you are a public participant in the Junior Program, you are considered a non-member):
Payment by credit card only. Click the link below to access the public registration system *:
* Mobile devices: If you reach a login screen, click ‘Desktop Site’ (bottom right), then the ‘Public Classes and Events’ tab.
- If our classes are full, please refer to the West Vancouver Leisure Guide for additional programs.
- Refund Policy:
- Withdrawal more than one week prior to program start: 100%
- Withdrawal between one week prior and two weeks after program start: 30%
- Withdrawal two weeks after program start: NO REFUND
- No Classes on the following days:
- Monday, Jan 3 (New Year)
- Monday, Feb 21 (Family Day)
CURRENTLY FULL. Priority is given to members and currently registered students. A prior registration or assessment (new students) is required. For more information, please email Karin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email Karin Menke, Director of Tennis, at email@example.com.
Posted on: November 9, 2021
<< back to news & events