Junior Programs: Winter 2023
January - March 2023
Our WINTER JUNIOR PROGRAM commences in the New Year on Monday, January 2!
DESCRIPTION OF THE JUNIOR PROGRAM
Please click on the link below to learn about the overall Junior Program, progression pathways and classes:
RECREATIONAL PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Please click on the link below to view available classes. Classes start on Monday, January 2, 2023.
RECREATIONAL PROGRAM REGISTRATION
Registration opens Thursday, December 1, 2022 and varies by age group as follows:
- 10:00 a.m.: Red Ball (ages 5 and 6/7)
- 10:30 a.m.: Orange Ball/Orange Ball Advanced (ages 8-10)
- 11:00 a.m.: Green Ball (ages 10-13)
- 11:00 a.m.: Yellow Ball (ages 14-18)
Registration is ONLINE. Classes will be posted a few days prior to registration opening.
- Members of the West Vancouver Tennis Club:
To register early and receive member rates, log in using your Club credentials, then click on the ‘Classes and Events’ menu (use the same login as for court bookings):
- Non-Members (if you are a public participant in the Junior Program, you are considered a non-member):
Payment by credit card only. Click the link below to access the public registration system*:
* Mobile devices: If you reach a login screen, click ‘Desktop Site’ (bottom right), then the ‘Public Classes and Events’ tab.
- If our classes are full, please refer to the West Vancouver Leisure Guide for additional programs.
- Refund Policy:
- Withdrawal more than one week prior to program start: 100%
- Withdrawal between one week prior and two weeks after program start: 30%
- Withdrawal two weeks after program start: NO REFUND
- No Classes on the following days:
- Monday, February 20 (Family Day)
CURRENTLY FULL. Priority is given to members and currently registered students. A prior registration or assessment (new students) is required. For more information, please email Karin at email@example.com.
Please email Karin Menke, Director of Tennis, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on: November 11, 2022
<< back to news & events