Junior Programs – Fall 2021
September - December 2021
DESCRIPTION OF THE JUNIOR PROGRAM
Please click on the link below to learn about the overall Junior Program, progression pathways and classes:
RECREATIONAL PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Please click on the link below to view available classes. Classes start on Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
NEW: Registration is now ONLINE. Select classes and complete enrollment using a credit card.
- Members of the West Vancouver Tennis Club:
To register early and receive member rates, log in using your Club credentials, then click on the ‘Classes and Events’ menu (use the same login as for court bookings):
- Non-Members (if you are a public participant in the Junior Program, you are considered a non-member):
Payment by credit card only. Click the link below to access the public registration system *:
* Mobile devices: If you reach a login screen, click ‘Desktop Site’ (bottom right), then the ‘Public Classes and Events’ tab.
- Registration opens Wednesday, August 4, 2021 and varies by age group as follows:
- 10:00 a.m.: Kids Court (ages 5-7)
- 10:30 a.m.: Club Court / Club Court GOLD (ages 8-10)
- 11:00 a.m.: Challenge Court (ages 11-14) / Tournament Court (ages 14-18)
If our classes are full, please refer to the West Vancouver Leisure Guide for additional programs.
- Competitive Program: CURRENTLY FULL. Priority is given to members and currently registered students. For more information, please email Karin at email@example.com.
- Refund Policy:
- Withdrawal more than one week prior to program start: 100%
- Withdrawal between one week prior and two weeks after program start: 30%
- Withdrawal two weeks after program start: NO REFUND
- No Classes on the following days:
- Thursday, September 16 (bubble up)
- Monday, Oct 11 (Thanksgiving)
- Thursday, Nov 11 (Remembrance Day)
- To register in our competitive programs a prior registration or assessment (new students) is required.
Please email Karin Menke, Director of Tennis, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on: July 18, 2021
<< back to news & events