Junior Summer Camps Registration is OPEN!
July - August 2022
RECREATIONAL SUMMER CAMPS: OVERVIEW
During the months of July and August we offer weekly (Monday through Friday) summer camps for recreational juniors. Non-members are welcome in our programs.
Beginners AND students who have played up to once per week for approximately 1-2 years are suited for these camps. The student to coach ratio is 6:1.
It is important to know that we attract many different students of varying levels in our summer camps and that this is not an intensified learning experience. The focus of the summer program is to teach tennis fundamentals, while keeping the classes fun.
Please click on the link below to view available classes.
- Junior Summer Camps 2022 (PDF)
Registration opens Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at noon.
Registration is ONLINE. Use the filters at top left to narrow your search, click on a column name to sort, click on the Code column name to group classes by level and date.
- Members of the West Vancouver Tennis Club:
To register early, log in using your Club credentials, then click on the ‘Classes and Events’ menu (use the same login as for court bookings):
- Non-Members (if you are a public participant in the Junior Program, you are considered a non-member):
Payment by credit card only. Click the link below to access the public registration system*:
* Mobile devices: If you reach a login screen, click ‘Desktop Site’ (bottom right), then the ‘Public Classes and Events’ tab.
- If our classes are full, please refer to the West Vancouver Leisure Guide for additional programs.
REFUND POLICY (Specific to Summer Camps)
- Withdrawal earlier than two weeks prior to program start: 100%
- Withdrawal within two weeks of program start: 50%
- Withdrawal within 24 hours of program start and after program start: No Refund
- Full refunds will be issued if a program is cancelled.
- Rained out sessions: Refunds will be issued, there will be no make-up classes.
WVTC reserves the right to correct any errors regarding fees or program information, and to cancel any classes due to low enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
Please email Karin Menke, Director of Tennis, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
<< back to news & events