Join our Grocery Card Program!
The Centenary Legacy Project Committee continues to be hard at work, raising funds for capital projects that ensure our Club’s facilities remain in good shape for years to come.
Our Grocery Card Program, in partnership with Fresh Street Market and IGA, allows all our members (and their families and friends) to become involved, with very little effort for great impact. Many of us shop at these local grocery stores and this is a way for you to help our Club when you do, without losing any personal benefits.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick up a Fresh Street Market or IGA fundraiser card at the Club. The card number is linked to our Club’s fundraising account. There is no cost for the card and the Club will not collect any money from you.
- When visiting the store, load any amount onto the fundraiser card, using a credit card, debit card or cash.
- Use the fundraiser card to pay for your groceries. 100% of the loaded amount is available for you to use as and when you like, in any increments.
- The stores automatically credit 4% of all loaded amounts to the Club.
- Keep re-loading and using your fundraiser card to pay for your groceries.
- Presto! Feel good about your fundraising contribution!
A fellow BC community tennis club recently replaced its clubhouse roof solely with the proceeds of their grocery card initiative. We can do it too!
Thanks for your help!
Centenary Legacy Project Committee
Posted on: December 3, 2023
<< back to news & events