Adult Programs: Nov-Dec 2023
November - December 2023
Adult programs are for Club members who are 19 years of age or older.
Clinics (Group Lessons)
- Clinics for this period are offered in sets of 1.5-hour weekly group sessions.
- Online registration opens Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 12 noon (see instructions below).
- Schedule: Adult Clinics Nov-Dec 2023 (PDF)
- Cost: $30/session + GST.
- Members may sign up for a maximum of two clinics. Please email Karin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in further lessons.
- Please ensure you register in classes according to your LEVEL. If you are unsure of your level, to avoid changes and refunds, please email Karin at email@example.com for assistance.
- Offered in sets of 1-hour weekly private lessons.
- Online registration opens Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 12:30 p.m. (see instructions below).
- Schedule: Lesson offerings may be viewed online in GameTime (see instructions below). Lessons will be posted a few days prior to registration opening.
- Cost: $75/hour + GST
- Members may sign up for a maximum of one lesson set. Please email Karin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in further lessons.
- Registration is online in GameTime (Desktop View only). Select classes and complete enrollment using a credit card.
- Full classes: Please join the waitlist – you will be contacted if a space becomes available.
- In case of illness or injury, coach substitutions may be made without prior notice.
- Click below to log into into GameTime, if in Mobile View select ‘Desktop’, then click on the ‘Classes and Events’ menu:
- Tips: Use the filters at the top left to narrow your search, click on a column name to sort.
- Note: Programs will be visible online a few days prior to registration opening.
Please contact Karin at email@example.com.
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK!
What do you think of our coaching programs? Whether you are a Club member or a participant in our public junior program, we’d like to hear from you!
Please complete this short survey:
Posted on: October 12, 2023
<< back to news & events