6th Annual Bollywood Calcutta
November 12-17, 2018
Don’t miss one of the most popular events of the year! The Calcutta is a mixed doubles tournament for members of all levels. Members register individually and are matched by our Head Coach to create mixed doubles teams of equal strength.
October 24 – November 7: Front Desk
- Tournament week: November 12-17, 2018
- Registration opens on Wednesday, October 24 at 10:00 a.m. at the front desk.
- A maximum of 56 entries will be accepted.
- Matches will be played Tuesday to Friday evenings 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., and 12.30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. on Saturday. Wine and beer will be available ($5 by donation). There will be a viewing court on Saturday.
- No avoidances.
- Tournament fee: $40 per player to be paid at the time of registration. This includes play and party. Non-players attending the party only: $20.
- Registration closes on Wednesday, November 7.
- The teams and draw will be revealed at the Auction Social on November 12.
The Calcutta Auction Social
Monday, November 12, 7:00 p.m.: Club lounge
Team assignments and draw by Coach Paul. All members (players and non-players) are welcome to attend and bid on their favourite teams. Cash bids only. Wine and beer will be available ($5 by donation).
Saturday, November 17, 7:00 p.m.: Club lounge
Authentic Indian dinner, decor & music. Wine and beer will be available ($5 by donation). Prizes for the best Bollywood costumes!
Posted on: October 22, 2018
<< back to news & events